Week 9 Reflection
The lecture was not actually on this week, so we were given the time to focus on the development of our websites. However I did find myself facing a few problems so I went to see Edwardo before he became unavailable.
My first problem was with the navigation of my buttons. They would navigate like they should do but when I pressed on the same button twice it would go to a random page within my website. I managed to solve this problem out myself and found it was because some buttons had a broken link within the action script.
My second problem was that on my first page the intro tune would play over itself if I pressed on the home page button twice. I went to see Edwardo about this and found out it was because I hadn’t put a blank key frame at the start of the scene that would stop all sounds. So this sorted this problem out.
My third problem was that I couldn’t do a motion tween and later found out from Edwardo it was because of an error on the software
My final problem was that because I had developed the website on my home computer which contained extra font that I downloaded, when viewing on other computers, it looked all weird and out of place because they didn’t hold the extra font I had so it wasn’t compatible. But I managed to fix this problem within Flash MX by breaking the text down which I think turned them to symbols.
Anyway after all this was sorted I was just added some finishing touches.